Beef Trachea Rings (50g)
Made from Canadian sourced beef, our beef trachea rings are hand cut to size and thoroughly washed before hitting the dehydrators. Our dehydrated beef trachea rings contain only one ingredient – 100% Canadian beef! Absolutely no additives, chemicals or dyes.
Walnut and Company beef trachea rings (windpipes) make great chews for dogs of all sizes. They are super crunchy and will take your pup more than a few seconds to chew through it. For this reason we do not recommend them for training sessions or walks. Check out beef lung bites, chicken liver or chicken gizzard for more suitable training treats. Trachea is packed with chondroitin and glucosamine, which is great for supporting your dogs joints by helping build cartilage around them.
Benefits of Beef Trachea:
- High in chondroitin and glucosamine which helps support healthy joints
- Chews are great for scraping away plaque and tartar build up for smaller dogs
- Store in a cool, dry area and away from direct heat and sunlight
- We recommend the treats to be consumed within 90 days after opening
- Moisture will reduce its shelf life, please handle all treats with clean, dry hands